Monday, January 03, 2022

15 Goals For 2021 - Year Recap


1.  Go on one hike a month.
Yep, this one counts.

2.  Finally write the "Bossk PD" sketch.
Only begun, never finished.

3.  Collaborate on a story with Big Anklevich.
I tried, but failed.

4.  Put out Christmas collection I was supposed to put out in 2020.
Sorry.

5.  Put out Audio collection I was supposed to put out in 2019.
I failed on this.  Didn't even tell Gino what the collection should be called.



6.  Go to the Salt Flats in central (northern?) Utah.
Been there, done that.

7.  Finish "Only Have Eyes For You."
Damn right.

8.  Publish "Hatchling."
I got close, but that hardly counts. 

9.  Publish "Underdecorated" AND "podcatcher" AND "A Sidekick's Errand."
I achieved the whole thing!  Here's "Underdecorated," "podcatcher," and "Sidekick's Errand."

10.  Record "Know When To Walk Away" With Big.
Nope.  It's still on the table, though.

11.  Put out two "Tales of eBay Horror" episodes.
I made an attempt, and failed there too.

12.  Finally finish "Balms & Sears."
Arrrrgh, I had 365 days and didn't even try.

13.  Put out lost TGMG Thanos episode.
Sure did.

14.  Continue to exercise.  Why not?
That I did manage, every single day.

15.  Maintain a positive outlook on life.
Look, I stayed alive in 2021, and only despaired only a little.  Sometimes, little victories are the victories life gives us.

Total Words For 2021: 271,380

These are my completed writing projects in 2021:
1.  Only Have Eyes For You (D&B . . . novel-length)
2.  Jake From State Farm commercial (sketch)
3.  Heads Up (Horror, longer version and short version)
4.  Testing Anxiety (flash)
5.  The Bad Man In Room 2 (D&B)
6.  The Company You Keep (Lara & the Witch)
7.  The People We Touch (Lara & the Witch)
8.  Rookie Mistake (sketch)
9.  Twin Novella (Unidentical Twins?)
10.  The Python-Free Zone (sketch)
11. When You Need It Most (Lara & the Witch . . . novel)
12. The Case of the Missing Bracelet (Will Choner story)
13. Walk of Death (short story)
14.  Here With My Childhood Friend (short story)
15.  But Now I'm Found (Will Choner story)
16.  There'll Be Scary Ghost Stories (D&B)
17.  Family Christmas Party (Christmas)
18.  Scrooge story (Christmas)

No comments: