Tuesday, October 12, 2021

October Sweeps - Day 619

I'm in the library, and I've spent nearly every moment blogging.  

Now, that's not a sin or anything (or even that big of a waste of time), but I'm supposed to be writing, and so far, I have about two hundred words.  I keep finding reasons not to write (oooh, I only spent ten minutes on Facebook today, maybe I could check that again!), and that's the difference between me and you, except for how thoroughly attractive you are, I mean.

Sit-ups Today: 100
Sit-ups In October: 1284

Remember about five minutes ago (actually months) when I blogged about talking to a girl who didn't know who Madonna was?  There was a similar My-God-I-Am-Old moment today when I was talking to a young woman/girl who described getting surgeries on both sides of her neck, to which I made a stupid joke, "When they revived you, the doctor shouted, 'It's alive!'" in my best Colin Clive impression.

Well, she chuckled and told me she got that reference.  I was quoting SHREK 2, she said.

I did not correct her, but still.

Push-ups Today: 100
Push-ups In October: 1467

Words Today: 907
Words In October: 8417

I did finish editing an episode of the Dunesteef today, so that's something.  Guess I should start on the new "Delusions" show--there's always more podcasts to get to.

No comments: