Saturday, November 25, 2023

Legacy Progress - Day 26

This has been fun.

Oh no, not the editing.  The blogging each day.  And the god-awful thermometer progress bars.  Next time, I should just draw one myself (maybe in the shape of a skull, or R2-D2, or Flux Capacitor, or dildo), so it will be easier to make look semi-professional.

I got an idea for a holiday story today, and tried my best to finish editing early so I could run over to the library, return all the videos and books I had checked out to use at the cabin but never got to, and spend an hour plotting out the tale.  But I didn't quite manage.

So, I quit editing halfway through the Author's Note, and drove over, hoping to get at least half an hour in before they kicked people out.

I needn't have bothered--the bastards closed on Thanksgiving, and don't open again until Monday.  What's worse, they closed their night book drop, so I can't return the overdue items, and have to keep paying late fees on them.  I found that rather empissening, sir.

Wish me luck!






No comments: