Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Legacy Progress - Day 16

 Should I tell 'em?


Well, you win some and you lose some.  As the above graphic shows . . . we took one step forward, and two steps back.  I discovered that my microphone was not plugged in for not one, not two, but four chapters, recording lower-quality room audio, which would be fine for one of my podcasts, but not for a professional (oh, sorry, "professional") audiobook.

I did sit down and re-record two of the unusable chapters today, but they were the two shorter ones.  On the other hand, I did edit one of the longest chapters, and while it took me from afternoon until it was dark outside, it's one more (small) step closer to the finish line.

I'm at the cabin now (probably the last time this year) and I continue to be no damn good at making a fire.  But hey, I'll take advantage of the cold and edit a little bit more.

Okay, some progress, but it's still pretty sad.



No comments: