Thursday, November 23, 2023

Legacy Progress - Day 24

No cabin this week, otherwise I'm pretty sure I would be done today.  But hey, I can still be done sometime on the weekend, and that's just as good.

I keep getting confused on these blogposts, because I started them the day before November began, so Day 24 hits on the 23rd . . . and that keeps confusing me.

Today, I set aside an hour to edit Chapter 35.  It wasn't enough.

It's weird, since it's only 4710 words.  But it's the climax of the book, and she's packed everything into it, including a knock-down drag-out fight.

It's funny, when I finally finished the chapter (even though I caught a mistake I made I'd have to re-do), I felt like I had accomplished something difficult, almost like after a big hike or a particularly-sweaty run.  Huh.

No comments: