Monday, November 13, 2023

Legacy Progress - Day 14

So, back when I was first recording "Legacy," I found a chapter that (for reasons I no longer recall) seemed like it would be a good example for Marshal "The Butcher" Latham to edit for me, since he had generously offered to do one.  Turned out it was kind of a two-part chapter, narratively, and so I stuck the second part in the Dropbox, if he wanted to edit that too.

He never said anything about it, just went ahead and edited both of them.  I still had to cut out a few mouth sounds, but the heavy lifting was done.  That should have given me plenty of time to edit the rest of the chapters around them, but I didn't do so hot.*  Even so, I had worked hard enough at the start of the month that I am still on track to be finished by the deadline, which is sixteen days away.  Plenty of time. 


*I told my cousin two weeks back that I hoped to get ten chapters edited while I was at the cabin, and I only got half that.  Last week, I got even fewer.

No comments: