Thursday, November 09, 2023

Legacy Progress - Day 10

What if there comes a day when I do no work on "Legacy," either recording or editing?  Would I still blog about it? 

Hell yeah.  And I'd include something like this, as punishment for us both:


I asked A.I. to make me an image of Satan hugging a teddy bear, and it couldn't (it only drew a teddy bear--although one of them had three ears).  So I told it to draw the Devil hugging a teddy bear, but same result (this time, there were two teddy bears side by side, but no hugging).  I told it to do a demon hugging a teddy bear, and no go (I can't understand what the problem was), so I told it to do the same with Hitler.  And this it could do (although the bear looks a bit stretched out, and Adolf looks way too much like Walt Disney for my comfort.  But ah well.




No comments: