Friday, July 30, 2021

July Sweeps - Day 545

I swear I wrote a blog post today.  But why couldn't I find it, and what would it have been about?

Sit-ups Today: 100
Sit-ups In July: 2949

So, when I was at the cabin yesterday, I noticed a new fawn--fairly small--lying in the grass across the way.  I went up to the main window, got out my camera, and took a picture of it:

The photo didn't turn out well, because it was just too far away, so I zoomed in a little, and just as I took the second picture, a butterfly landed on the glass right in front of me, almost like it was trying to attack me or startle me (or at least mess up my picture).

I took a step back and took a picture of the butterfly too.  Not because it was all that interesting, but because so little in my life is.


Push-ups Today: 66
Push-ups In July: 3197

There's that audio drama over at Horror Addicts that I lent my voice to, and they put out another episode.  That reminded me that the writer/director always has to get on me to get my lines to her, and even then, I'm usually a day late.  So, to show initiative, I grabbed my recorder and the script for the next episode, and sat down to record my lines . . .

. . . and my character wasn't in that episode.  

But that's not even the worst part.  The worst part is, she'd also sent me the script to the next episode, and I looked that over, and my character Uncle Etau is all over that one.  But because it's not due for another few weeks, I didn't bother doing my lines and put the recorder away.

There may be a reason I'm so unsuccessful in life.

Words Today: 1771
Words In July: 27,310

No comments: