Monday, May 10, 2021

15 Goals For 2021 - May Update

I guess I'll check in on these every other month or so.

1.  Go on one hike a month.
So far, so good (4 for 4)

2.  Finally write the "Bossk PD" sketch.

I started it, but haven't finished it.  Tonally, it's a problem (it was a comedic sketch in my head, but once I started writing it, I thought, "Why can't it be a serious mystery story?").

3.  Collaborate on a story with Big Anklevich.
Nothing yet.  Big hasn't been writing, or overly interested so far.  Don't worry, I'll put a gun to his head before too long.

4.  Put out Christmas collection I was supposed to put out in 2020.
I finished editing another of the stories (just so I could delete the recording from my SD card), but haven't done anything else.

5.  Put out Audio collection I was supposed to put out in 2019.
Not only no, but hell no.

6.  Go to the Salt Flats in central (northern?) Utah.
Nothing yet.

7.  Finish "Only Have Eyes For You."
Yes, it's done.

8.  Publish "Hatchling." 
Nothing yet.

9.  Publish "Underdecorated" AND "Podcatcher" AND "A Sidekick's Errand."
The latter two are done and out there.

10.  Record "Know When To Walk Away" With Big.
Hasn't happened yet, but we've talked about it recently.

11.  Put out two "Tales of eBay Horror" episodes.
I put out one of the two in March.  The second is easier.

12.  Finally finish "Balms & Sears."
Not yet, nor have I opened the file. 

13.  Put out lost TGMG Thanos episode.
That is out there and available--Marshal even mentioned it on his podcast.

14.  Continue to exercise.  Why not?
Yup, so far so good.

15.  Maintain a positive outlook on life.
This does not sound like me.  Who made this list??


These are my completed writing projects in 2021:
1.  Only Have Eyes For You (D&B . . . novel-length)
2.  Jake From State Farm commercial (sketch)
3.  Heads Up (Horror, longer version and short version)
4.  Testing Anxiety 
5.  The Bad Man In Room 2 (D&B)
6.  The Company You Keep (Lara & the Witch)
7.  Untitled Lara Valentine's Day Story (Lara & the Witch)
8.  Rookie Mistake (sketch)

No comments: