Friday, March 12, 2021

March Sweeps - Day 405

I was a couple days behind on my blog because of the stupid Superman thing (which I started writing on Tuesday, and kept bumping to the next day), and I may actually have missed a day.  Hmm.

"Waffle Iron Man" ended up one hour and one minute long in its edited form.  The next story I edited this week, "Murdertown - One Mile," was only twenty-one minutes long.  Guess I'll edit the Outcast episode for that one next, and see if I can't get it out before March is through.  It'll end up being one of--if not THE--shortest episodes I've put out.  But hey, after years of shows at least forty-five minutes long and often more than an hour, maybe people are hungry for a thirty minute one.  

What, no?  Nobody's hungry for any Rish Outcast episodes?  Oh, alright.

Sit-ups Today: 111
Sit-ups In March: 1229

Yesterday, I mentioned Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.  Out of curiosity, I looked up what you call a person from there.  Turns out it's Saskatonian.  That's much, much cooler than I would have ever guessed.*

Push-ups Today: 147
Push-ups In March: 1229 (whoa, the numbers are even!)

The thing I said earlier, about my "Murdertown" show being short?  I think I could talk about something else in the episode that would add four or five more minutes to it, and still get it out by the end of the month.  I can leave nothing alone, it seems.

Words Today: 884
Words In March: 10,990

*I had a friend back in Los Angeles from Guam, and I asked her what they called people from there.  She told me they're Guamanians.  I think I was still laughing a week later.

No comments: