Sunday, October 02, 2022

10/1

10/1

Happy October!

Not much to share today.  It's a new month, and I guess I have to create some new goals.  I got a tiny bit of writing done, but it really shouldn't even count.

Exercise: Yes (1)

10/2

On Saturday, I plugged in my new microphone cord, and discovered another portable microphone I had forgotten I had.  I tried it out, and it seemed to be working fine (even the battery still had a charge), and used it to finish my Patreon address (should "Address" be capitalized?).  But when I went to edit it, I found out why I had stopped using that microphone--a lot of the audio was unusable.*

So, I had to re-record it, then splice it in, and boom! suddenly, my day was over.  I'm not sure how that is possible, but it happens to me about twice a month.

Anyway, I have set this goal for October of exercising six days a week, so as soon as I could, I drove to the park and ran the stairs . . . but it was so dark, that I was nervous going down them, basically just walking down, then running back up.  While it still counts as exercise (I'm counting it, anyway), it wasn't what it would've been a half hour earlier.

I hate it when it gets dark early.  And it's only October.

Exercise: Yes (2)

*And I remembered having problems with it years ago (like, 2016 or 2017).  But why didn't I just throw it away?  In the words of Bugs Bunny, what a maroon.

No comments: