Monday, October 10, 2022

10-9 & 10-10

10-9

Chalupa.

I just finished editing another chapter of "Arcove's Bright Side."  Now, granted, it's the shortest chapter in the book (which I recorded out of order, because I was really tired one night, and thought, "I could do A chapter, just not a long one."), but I got it done. 

Dude, I'm getting so close!

35 / 52
Chunder.

Exercise: Yes (9)

10-10

It was a holiday today--whether you call it Columbus Day or Indigenous Peoples Day (I have it on good authority that a generation from now it'll be known as Day Aliens Were Revealed To Be Among Us When A Television Personality Shed His Skin Live On TV, or the more efficient, Tucker Carlson Day, but right now, one of those will have to do), so I did some work around the house, trimmed the bushes and mowed the lawn, and could neither go to the post office nor the library.

You remember the Roach Motel?  I parked my car at the back of Walmart and went through the doors to the Automotive section (though right now, I can't remember why), then got my shopping, paid for it, and walked all the way to the back of the store to leave.  But they had locked the door, seemingly right after I had walked through it (it was the middle of the day, and I had only been in the store for ten minutes or so).  Now I had to walk through the store again, and out the front, and then walk all the way outside the building to the back to get to my car.  But I was the lucky one, as I saw the remains of two other shoppers still trapped inside the store, pressed up against the Automotive doors.  Well, parts of them, anyway.

Exercise: Yes (10)

No comments: