Sunday, August 28, 2022

Blog 8-28

The sound went out on my laptop this morning, so I guess I'll blog instead.  And after that, it's time to record my Patreon address for September.  This should be a good one, because I'm going to talk about that trailer that so effed with my head.

I did the stairs AND recorded "Arcove's Bright Side" . . . three chapters.  Yeah, I'm doing this.*

I did record my address (at least the first part of it), and wouldn't you know, it wasn't a good one after all.

Arcove or Exercise: Both

*At the same time, Big texted me to let me know how much he was struggling with writing, and instead of calling him up and challenging him to write then and there (or at least encouraging him), I called him a bundle of sticks and sent him a picture of the guy from Maroon 5 with his arm around Big's teenaged daughter.  Now that I write it out . . . I'm thinking that might have been the wrong thing to do.

No comments: