Tuesday, August 30, 2022

8/30

Five times I woke up during the night to use the bathroom.  Five.

You'd think I lost a bet or something.

Last week, I signed up myself and my eleven year old nephew to work on a Hallmark Christmas movie, but was never contacted, so I forgot about it.  But this afternoon, they called me, and said we were booked.  Unfortunately, that means they want us to drive up there to the set (about an hour away) to take COVID tests tomorrow, which is when I normally go to the cabin.  But also, school is now going, so my nephew will be in school until the afternoon, so I'll have to wait until he gets out, then drive up there, then drive him back, then drive to the cabin, if I still feel like it.  We'll see.

I've sat here for a few minutes, and even though I've got a few words (327), my attention is starting to sag.  After all, I'm blogging now instead of writing.

I got 1019 words, which is real good.  For me, for you, it's ten minutes ago.

Arcove or Exercise: Arcove (and Writing)

No comments: