Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Tarkin Starts A Holiday Tradition on Delusions of Grandeur

Over at Marshal Latham's Journey Into... channel, we've got a new episode on the Star Wars "Delusions of Grandeur" podcast.  It ain't much, but it's a little sketch I started writing a year ago, and only finished this past Thanksgiving, about Grand Moff Tarkin throwing a sort of Thanksgiving of his own aboard the Death Star.

It's called "Tarkin's Tradition," and it's my usual thing.  I dunno if you'll like the sketch, but it was a lot of fun to write and perform, and it's available HERE.


I told A.I. to create me an image of Grand Moff Tarkin holding a turkey, and even though it looks more like a close relative to Peter Cushing, Marshal went ahead and used it.  


1 comment:

Big Anklevich said...

Shoot, I didn't get you my lines in time. I'm sorry man. I didn't realize you were going to post it for Christmas. I thought it was a Thanksgiving thing, and so you were thinking about whether to post it next year or who knows what. Oops.