Sunday, December 17, 2023

12 Seans - Day 3

I mentioned in the last post that the video for Day 2 was particularly crappy.  But I was very surprised the next day when I went to post Day 3's video, to find that I had re-done Day 2's video again, but better.  So, I tried to post that redux version, and then deleted the previous day's video.*  And then I discovered, to a low-level horror, that Day 2's video cut off partway through, simply stopping its upload for some benighted reason.

Is there a time limit for Instagram videos?  Did that mean Day 1's video got cut off halfway through as well?

No.  The answer was no (apparently, for both questions).  So, I uploaded Day 2's video a second time, and this time, the whole thing appeared (something I could only discover by watching it through to the end, Instagram providing no means of skipping to the end until the darn thing is posted.


*Of course, that puts me a full twenty-four hours off my timeline.  But what I think I'll do is post the real Day 3 video tonight before I go to bed, so there are technically two releases today, but they're hours apart.

No comments: