Friday, September 27, 2024

Not-At-All-Bad Cosplay

Today, my cousin took a picture of me and a costumed fan.

I've got this weird aspect to my personality* where I will often see a person and decide which celebrity they sort of resemble (and sometimes more than sort of), and long to approach them and say, "Hey, if you ever go to a convention, you really ought to cosplay as ____."  

But this guy clearly has had that conversation before.

Pretty good Conan the Barbarian outfit.


P.S. It reminds me of when I was at the San Diego Comic Con where Hugh Jackman walked around the show floor in his full DAYS OF FUTURE PAST costume and makeup, and went unrecognized.  In fact, the only person that stopped him simply told him he was way too tall to pull off Wolverine, but nice try.


*I know, I know, only one among many, hardee har har.

No comments: