Thursday, February 29, 2024

Rish Performs "Like A Moth To A Flame" on Journey Into...

So, I spoke a lot--too much?--about Marshal's demented contest over at the Journey Into... podcast, the Quordle Quell, where I wrote my banjo story* . . . which you, again, may listen to HERE.


But as part of my prison release arrangement for my crimes of finding Selena Gomez attractive when she was a teenager, and finding Hilary Duff attractive in her thirties (my mother still isn't returning my letters), I was charged with narrating the winner of the Quordle Quell, "Like A Moth To A Flame" by Barry "Be Wary" Howarth.

It's the tale of a priest brought in to debunk a medium who may or may not be conning a wealthy widow that her dead husband is contacting her.  Marshal added cool layered music and sound effects, as well as copious amounts of explicit nudity.**  Check it out HERE.



*Someone asked me recently if I really do hate the banjo, since I complain so much about it.  And I'd say, banjos and quordle quells are about neck and neck in my mind.

**Your results may vary.

No comments: