Friday, March 01, 2024

Bundle This!

So, I recently published the text version of "Bundling Made Easy," a novella in the Lara & The Witch series,* but the audio version (of course) takes longer.  

But hey, that time is up, because Audible let me know that the recording--narrated by me--is available now at this link.  If you recall, it's the story where Lara Demming gets a boyfriend, and at one point, casts a spell so that everyone can be as happy as she is.  Unfortunately, I have yet to meet a reader that her spell was successful on.

Even so, both Lara and I would be pleased if you bought a copy.  If you don't, the next person will have to buy two.  Check it out HERE.

Audible insists that you provide square cover art, so Big made me yet another one.

P.S. Just today, I opened up my file for "When You Need It Most," the book that takes place during her Senior year, and was shocked to discover that it was nearly eighty thousand words.  If you want me to get started on that, let me know . . . but it will take a while.


*Because of Amazon's listing practices, it's considered Book 3 in the series, with "Made Just For You," "The People We Touch," and "Here To Help" considered side projects (since they're just short stories--not that they all aren't).  Which will maybe confuse people, if I keep the series up, adding Books and Adjacent entries as I write/publish them.  If it didn't confuse Stephen King's readers when he published "The Wind Through The Keyhole" (Dark Tower Book 4.5), my dozen readers should be fine.

No comments: