Friday, January 12, 2024

Exercise Report - 2023

Last year, I set the goal of exercising 200 days in 2023.  An achievable goal, as long as I didn't get sick twice.  Which, unfortunately, I did.

But no worries, I still had plenty of healthy days (oh, sorry, I needed to put an asterisk by "healthy" in that part, but it slipped my mind.  Er, "mind," sorry again) in which to get my exercise in.

Here's the chart I made for the first six months of the year:

And here's the chart for the second half:

Even though it's not pretty to look at, the chart makes me proud.  No asterisks.

Obviously, my worst month was January, but my best were a tie between August and September, with June in third place.  

So, both halves together, we get 249 days of exercise.  Not 200, like I had hoped, but I'll still take it.

No comments: