Saturday, April 29, 2023

Audiobook Update - 4-29

That terrible dude, that walking filth, that animated bucket of you-know-what, that veritable . . . human scum, Scott Faust contacted me recently, and told me that he found errors in my audiobook of "Not the Same."  I was sad to hear it (but not SUPER sad, after all, he did buy the book*), and fixed the lines, but lamented I wouldn't be able to fix it on Audible without replacing every chapter in their half-convoluted, half-idiotic corrections process.

But then I looked, and they've updated it: Now you can simply upload a new Intro, or Author's Note, or Promo, or simply substitute a chapter without mistakes for the one with errors in it.  It's so simple, it breaks my heart a little to think of all my work out there that still has screw-ups in it.  So, as usual, if you find an error in one of my readings or audiobooks, please let me know, so I can fix it for the next guy. 

 Assuming there is a next guy.



*And you didn't.  Who's the human scum now?

No comments: