Sunday, November 01, 2020

November Sweeps - Day 274

A new month, with loads of new possibilities!

Okay, that's out of character for me, and I can't quite sell it.  But I do what I can.

So, in November, I've decided to switch up my exercise.  Big told me that I would get greater results if I did push-ups every other day, so on odd days I will do squats and on even days I will do push-ups.

Still the regular sit-ups and running and writing, however.  

Sit-ups Today: 100

Words Today: 266

Yeah, that is a piss-poor result for the first day.  I wish I could blame the fact that I edited audio instead of writing through most of the day, or that I did my usual Sunday night listings for a couple of hours.  But the real culprit was that I sat down to record audio, and it put me right to sleep.  I got up and walked around, listed three more items, then sat down to resume, hoping that would get me another full chapter . . . and I fell asleep before I was halfway down the page.

Recording audio while tired is a huge waste of time, and I've no doubt that I will have to throw out that half a page anyway, but that prevented me from getting my normal chunk of writing in.  No excuses, though, tomorrow I will do better.

No comments: