Friday, July 05, 2024

Exercise Goal - First Six Months

Whoops, we're into July now, and I haven't posted my exercise progress.  Six months are over, and for my silly goal of 200 days of exercise, that means I should be at around one hundred.

Whoops, I'm at 146.

I feel a little bit like Big Anklevich* (since I have a craving for juicy red flesh and neighborhood women can't keep their hands off me) when he was so far ahead of his yearly writing goal that he could slack off for two months and still have no problem achieving it.  

But like Big Anklevich, I'll keep exercising (on Wednesday, there was a whole family fishing off the dam where I do my weekly runs, and I just tucked my head down, turned the music up, and ran past them twice, ignoring the cries of "What is that man doing, Daddy?" and "Why does he run like Forrest Gump if he'd never got the leg braces off?"), and we'll see just how far past it I can run.

No comments: