Thursday, June 01, 2023

Exercise Pole--er, Goal - May Update

The weather is nice now, and I should be exercising more.  But it's still sometimes hard to find the energy for.  I said I'd do twenty days in May, and I only got nineteen, but even that was a challenge--there are times when you are busy, apathetic, or just tired.*  


*Every month, I keep setting a goal to do another audiobook of one of my stories (so I can put it out there, either in text form or as a couple episodes of my podcast), and I absolutely won't do it.  Last night, it was the end of the month, so I knew if I just sat down and started recording (I already had to do some re-lines for Abbie), I could hold my head up high on my Patreon address and tell people, "It was hard--and boy does this story blow--but I did it."  And I still found excuses not to do it.  Ah well, goal for next month. 

No comments: