Monday, March 25, 2019

March Plaidness - Day 25

My nephew and I went for a fairly long drive yesterday, and the weather was nice and springlike.  However, the crack on my windshield seemed to be growing at a Tribble-like pace.  At one point, I grabbed a Sharpie from my notebook, and drew a little line on the glass where the crack had stopped, so we could see how fast it moved throughout the day.

And then . . . it just stopped.*

I don't imagine putting a marker line on a crack could cause it to stop growing, but I'll take what I can get. 

Marshal Latham and I got together (over the phone) tonight and recorded two podcasts we had been putting off lately.  It ate up a big chunk of my/our free time.

After we were done recording was one of those times where I didn't want to write, and I very nearly didn't.  But hey, I could at least manage a few words at the end of the day. 

Can't you?

Words Today: 223
Words Total: 19,544

*In fact, I looked again on the 28th, and the crack was still stuck in the exact same place. 

No comments: