Thursday, October 31, 2019

Rish Outcast 154: Touching the Other Side

This is my Halloween episode, and thanks to two mishaps, I'm lucky to have gotten it to you at all.

Mishap number one was that, due to my craptop living up to its name, I had to substitute "The Night Clerk" with "Touching The Other Side."  You'll meet Natalie Whitmore next Halloween.


The other mishap was that I had to run to the cabin today because it has been unseasonably cold, and my brother (who is out of town) was worried the pipes would freeze.  I drove down there with my brother-in-law, and we discovered the toilets and pipes filled with ice.  So, we underwent the lengthy process of thawing everything, flushing the water from said pipes, and putting anti-freeze in them.

When I got home again, it was time to take the kids trick or treating,  but now that that's done, I can finally get this show out there.*


So, "Touching the Other Side" is a new story concerning a certain haunted building in Idaho, and I hope you dig it.

Happy greatest day of the year!



Spookily download the episode by Right-Clicking HERE.

Creepily check out "True Ghost Encounter" HERE and/or HERE.

Unsettlingly become a patron on my Patreon HERE.

Terrifyingly thank Gino Moretto for the logo (and cover) HERE.

*Another reason to support me on Patreon . . . those guys got it days ago.

No comments: