Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Marshal and I Talk "Twilight Company" and "Solo


Hey there.  From time to time, Marshal Latham and I get together to talk about Star Wars.  Sometimes I wonder why we bother, since there are podcasts out there that are a) much more frequent than ours, b) much more popular than ours, c) much more professional than ours, or d) much more enjoyable than ours . . . but never all four.  Ours, the Delusions of Grandeur podcast, might still be worth listening to because we sometimes create new content (like in the next episode) or we're passionate about something (like in this episode).


Marshal read the Solo: A Star Wars Story novelization (by Mur Lafferty) and I read "Twilight Company by Anthony Freed).  And TC, despite being a tie-in to the Star Wars: Battlefront video game, is simply the best Star Wars novel I have ever read.

I don't think I say that in the podcast (I hadn't quite finished it yet when we recorded), but still, feel free to check it out our show HERE!

No comments: