You may or may not follow me over at Facebook, but I will sometimes take a picture with a potty training book from the children's library and try to make an amusing caption for it. YMMV, of course.*
I walk past that section of books approximately ten times a week, so it's something to keep me occupied . . . since I'm definitely not writing stories.
Anyway, in the local toy group, someone mentioned they were looking to buy a Galactus figure (which I still have one of), and another guy posted, "Try the poop book guy."
His reply was "Poop book guy?"
Then: "I forget his name, but he likes poop books alot."
Well, that's where we are, I suppose.
Guess you know what to put on my headstone, huh?
*I alternated between Your Mileage May Vary and the abbreviation . . . and now I've done neither.


No comments:
Post a Comment